Yes, for those bases that are less than standard height the cutting charge is the same as for a coffee table height. For bases that are taller than standard but less than bar height, the charge is the same as for counter height. Please call to specify a custom height not listed. Custom cut table bases are not returnable. You will automatically be redirected to our post, Can I Have my Base Cut to a Custom Height?.
Articles in this section
- Installing a Sub-Top for Stone or Topalit Tables
- How Many Guests Will Fit At My Size Table?
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Glossary of Table Base Terms
- What is Topalit?
- Do the table bases ship assembled?
- Which table bases can I use for my granite, marble or other heavy table top?
- Can I Order a Custom Height? Is There an Additional Charge?
- What is Powdercoating?
- What should I do if my order is damaged or parts are missing?