Powdercoating is a dry finishing process. Finely ground particles of pigment and resin are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto the products to be coated. The parts to be coated are electrically grounded, so that the charged particles adhere to them until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven. The result is an attractive, durable, high-quality finish.
Articles in this section
- How Many Guests Will Fit At My Size Table?
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Glossary of Table Base Terms
- What is Topalit?
- Do the table bases ship assembled?
- Which table bases can I use for my granite, marble or other heavy table top?
- Can I Order a Custom Height? Is There an Additional Charge?
- What is Powdercoating?
- What should I do if my order is damaged or parts are missing?
- How do I secure a glass table top?